CPA single pump vacuum systems are mainly used in centralized systems as vacuum sources, or on lifting equipment where the tank serves a safety function in the event of a power outage.
These units are made up of:
- A lubricated vacuum pump complete with electric motor and oil separator exhaust filter at outlet
- A vacuum-tight horizontal welded steel tank, complete with condensation drainage valve
- FCM type cartridge filters to protect the pumps from taking in any impurities present in the system
- A ball valve placed on the intake of each individual pump to isolate it from the system during maintenance
- A ball valve placed on the tank connection to isolate it from the system
- An electric control panel (Standard supply voltage 400V 50-60Hz) managed by PLC, complete with a general disconnecting switch, an emergency button, an amperometric protection, and a terminal board for remote signals, which allows the starts and the operation of the three pumps, both manually or automatically along with all the setting operations and control of the operating parameters. The whole system is enclosed in a metal box with IP55 protection.
- A manual valve to drain the condensation that forms inside the tank
A FCM type cartridge filter may be mounted upon request between the ball valve and the system, to trap any impurities present in the latter.
All components are painted and mounted on the tank to make up a compact, reliable unit.